Thursday, May 27, 2010

How I Spent My Tuesday Evening

I've been jumping from meeting to meeting the past few weeks, and so much of what I've seen, heard and learned in these meetings has deserved to be blogged about, but I just haven't had time and energy (at the same moment) to blog about them.

But I had to go back and mention the little gathering I attended Tuesday evening in Lake Forest hosted by Heroic Media.

The hook was speeches by two speakers, WIND's Guy Benson, and former gubernatorial candidate Adam Andrzejewski. I'd met Benson briefly before, when he introduced me at a political picnic last year of which he was the MC; I was very flattered that he remembered me. Adam I know better, since we endorsed in other in our respective races last year.

They were both excellent presentations, but then we got to the real reason for the gathering: a chance for Allen Ptack and Jeanne Hamilton from Heroic Media to strut their stuff. Here's an example:



This should whet your appetite. Go check out Heroic Media, see what they do!

(Cross-posted from Thoughts of a Regular Guy.)

No comments: